(TULSA) – Tulsa Public Schools says the bomb threats were called in within 15 minutes of each other Thursday afternoon.
The first call went to McClure Elementary near 61st and Lewis around 2:35.
The woman caller told the school receptionist that she would detonate a device in 30 minutes.
The principal of McClure told FOX23 she was the last one out of the building and she and her staff had the building cleared in less than three minutes while students were in the middle of afternoon class.
Tulsa police evacuated the students and are searching the building.
A few minutes later, a similar threat was called in at Memorial High School.
The bomb squad is still investigating.
So far, no explosive devices have been found.