Who doesn’t like the smell of bacon? Apparently the neighbors of the restaurant called Bacon Bacon.
Businesses close by complained about the constant overwhelming smell and those grumblings led to another problem.
When health inspectors looked into the situation they found the restaurant didn’t have the required health permits and was also pouring the leftover grease into San Francisco’s sewers.
Other business owners in the area say they even offered to buy owner Jim Angelus air filters to help out but he refused.
Angelus told the San Francisco Examiner he’ll run the business out of a food truck as soon as he can make all the arrangements needed.