- 'Dead’ toddler wakes up at her own funeral
- Nude homeowner scares off burglar, burglar apologizes
- Body falls out of coroner’s van onto busy road
- Woman kicked off plane after argument about Israel conflict
- Spotify ranks 10 most-popular wedding songs
Normally, Internet users balk at the idea of altered images.
But this is not a normal situation.
Today reports that Nathen Steffel of Ohio recently lost his newborn daughter, Sophia. She suffered from a liver tumor and only lived six weeks, never leaving the hospital. Steffel regretted that he had no photos of Sophia without tubes.
Steffel posted a request on Reddit, asking if anyone with Photoshop skills could remove the tubes from his daughter’s picture.
The modified images began to pour in, along with messages of sympathy, as many Reddit users were moved by Steffel’s request. This image was submitted by Reddit user ChangingYang.
Steffel said that he is touched by how many strangers took time out of their busy lives to fulfill his wish.