EXHIBITOR UPDATE #2
July 10, 2017
Only 14 days until move-in starts and 18 days left until the show!
Good afternoon and welcome to the latest “Home & Garden Expo of Oklahoma” exhibitor update!
1) If you haven't done so already, make sure to visit the official Exhibitor Resource Center webpage by CLICKING HERE, or copying the following link and pasting it into your browser: http://www.krmg.com/lifestyles/home--garden/exhibitor-resource-center/nY0h0vXTZEpcVFg5rdCaSI/. One of the most important links is for the official Exhibitor Service Manual. It's considered part of your exhibitor agreement and contains info that’s vital to your participation in our show. Please read it and give us a call if you have any questions.
2) If you're on Facebook, please visit our show page at https://www.facebook.com/HomeandGardenExpoofOklahoma/?fref=ts or just type Home & Garden Expo of Oklahoma in the search bar at the top of your own FB page to find it. Click the Like button and then share the page with your customers and friends. You’re encouraged to write a post about your attendance at the show to invite new customers to come and see you.
3) If you still have a balance due on your booth fee, please get that taken care of ASAP. All booth fees must be paid by 5pm on Friday, July 21st. Please make sure your payment is received by that date. Missing this deadline can result in the loss of your booth space AND your deposit. If you need help, visit the CMG Payment Info web page for details.
4) The current Exhibitor Move-in Schedule is posted on the Exhibitor Resource Center webpage. Take a minute and double-check your scheduled move-in day and time and let us know if we need to make any changes.
5) Please make sure you've read about the liability insurance requirements that are in force for this show. They're on page 8 of your Exhibitor Service Manual. Don’t wait until the last minute to get this taken care of! If you haven't provided us a certificate of liability (and workmen’s comp insurance if you're required to carry it) listing Cox Radio, Inc. and Tulsa Public Facilities Authority as additional insureds, you will NOT be allowed in the building to set up your booth! If you have any questions, please call me ASAP and I’ll help you out.
6) If you would like to use the official show logo on any of your social media sites, please email me and I’ll be glad to send it to you. Just let me know what format (.JPG, .PNG, etc.) you need the logo in.
7) Each 8x8 and 10x10 booth space comes with a ONE free covered and skirted 6-foot folding table and 2 folding chairs. For larger booths, you get additional tables/chairs for each extra booth space you have (a 10x20 booth gets 2 tables and 4 chairs for example). Past experience with this show has shown us that most exhibitors do NOT use their tables and chairs, so please let us know if you DO want the free table(s) you're entitled to. Click the link that says Table Reservation Form here or on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page. Download the form, fill it out and email or fax it back to us before July 20th and we'll make sure your table(s) will be in your booth when you arrive to move in.
8) If your display contains any kind of water feature (swimming pool, hot tub, water garden, etc.) you are required to provide us with after-hours contact info in case of a water leak. Download the After Hours Emergency Contact Information form on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page and email or fax it to us prior to your move-in day.
9) We’ve had several inquiries about the color of the drapery for this show. We found out from the decorator on Friday that our color scheme will be blue and white.
10) Don’t forget that you have the option of having your large company sign/banner hung from the ceiling above your booth. There is an additional charge for this service. Please refer to the Banner-Hanging Procedures handout on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page for complete details.
11) The official show page from our decorator (Event 1, Inc.) is live and LOCATED HERE. Visit this page if you would like to order extras for your booth (like carpeting, extra tables, TV’s, DVD players, etc.)
12) If you have products or displays that will be shipped to the venue in advance of the show, Expo Square has specific rules concerning this. Please read the Freight Shipping Information handout on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page for details.
That’s it for this update. Don’t hesitate to call or email me at the numbers/address below if you have any questions. Have a terrific week!
Cox Radio, Inc. – Tulsa
2625 S. Memorial Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74129
918-523-2067 – show office line
918-521-1324 – cell
918-493-5357 – fax