EXHIBITOR UPDATE #1
June 19, 2017
Only 39 days left until the show!
Good afternoon and welcome to the first “Home & Garden Expo of Oklahoma” exhibitor update! It’s another way of communicating information about the show to you.
1) Be sure to visit the official Exhibitor Resource Center webpage by CLICKING HERE, or copying the following link and pasting it into your browser: http://www.krmg.com/lifestyles/home--garden/exhibitor-resource-center/nY0h0vXTZEpcVFg5rdCaSI/. One of the most important links is for the official Exhibitor Service Manual. It's considered part of your exhibitor agreement and contains info that’s vital to your participation in our show. Please read it and give us a call if you have any questions.
2) Those of you on Facebook, please visit our show page at https://www.facebook.com/HomeandGardenExpoofOklahoma/?fref=ts or just type Home & Garden Expo of Oklahoma in the search bar at the top of your own FB page to find it. Click the Like button and then share the page with your friends. You’re encouraged to write a post about your attendance at the show to invite new customers to come and see you.
3) The remainder of your booth fee is due on or before Friday, June 23rd. Please make sure your payment is received by that date. Missing this deadline can result in the loss of your booth space and deposit. If you need help, visit the CMG Payment Info page for details.
4) The current Exhibitor Move-in Schedule is posted on the Exhibitor Resource Center webpage. Take a minute and double-check your scheduled move-in day & time. Let us know if we need to make any changes.
5) Please read about the liability insurance requirements that are in force for this show. You'll find them on page 8 of your Exhibitor Service Manual. Don’t wait until the last minute to get this taken care of! If you haven't provided us a certificate of liability (and workmen’s comp insurance if you're required to carry it) listing Cox Radio, Inc. and Tulsa Public Facilities Authority as additional insureds, you will NOT be allowed in the building to set up your booth! If you have any questions, please call me ASAP and I’ll help you out.
6) If you would like to use the official show logo on any of your social media sites, please email me and I’ll be glad to send it to you. Let me know what format you need the logo in.
7) Each 8x8 and 10x10 booth space comes with a ONE free covered and skirted 6-foot folding table and 2 folding chairs. For larger booths, you get additional tables/chairs for each extra booth space you have (a 10x20 booth gets 2 tables and 4 chairs for example). With this show however, past experience tells us that most exhibitors do NOT use their tables and chairs, so please let us know if you DO want the free table(s) you're entitled to. Click the link that says Table Reservation Form here or on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page. Download the form, fill it out and email or fax it back to us before Friday, July 21st and we'll make sure your table(s) will be in your booth when you arrive to move in.
8) If your display contains any kind of water feature (swimming pool, hot tub, water garden, etc.) you are required to provide us with after-hours contact info in case of a water leak. Download the After Hours Emergency Contact Information form on the Exhibitor Resource Center web page and email or fax it to us prior to your move-in day.
That’s it for this issue. Don’t hesitate to call or email me at the numbers/address below if you have any questions. Stay cool and have a terrific week!
Cox Radio, Inc. – Tulsa
2625 S. Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74129
918-523-2067 – show office line 918-521-1324 – cell
918-493-5357 – fax