- Titanic II scheduled to set sail in 2018
- Woman's body found in Walmart parking lot, had been there for three months
- 9-year-old at the wheel because couple was too drunk, police say
- Watch: Teacher loses it when first-grader gets her math wrong
- Study: It may be better to sleep with your pet
There's some good news for doughnut loving New Englanders -- Krispy Kreme Doughtnuts has announced it's coming back to the region.
The company announced it will open four stores in New Hampshire and three more in Maine in the "next several years." The company didn't provide a specific timeline for the openings.
"We already have a nice following in both states, so we're confident Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will become a fast favorite," said Cort Mendez, owner of NH Glazed, LLC, which is partnering with Krispy Kreme to open the stores.
Krispy Kreme previously had seven stores in New England but closed them in the early 2000s. Some worry their return could spark a doughnut war with Massachusetts-based Dunkin' Donuts.