- EMS worker dies of heart attack after responding to daughter's wreck
- Eagles guitarist Glenn Frey has died
- Tiny house village for the homeless set to open this week
- Shark found in Florida pool was a prank
- 5 planets will be visible from earth at the same time
The full lineup for the 15th Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival has been announced, and it has some heavy hitters this year.
Pearl Jam, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Ellie Goulding will be some of the performers taking the stage during the four-day, multi-stage festival in Manchester, Tennessee, The Times Free Press reported.
There are more than 150 musicians, bands and comedians scheduled to appear on the 12 stages.
More artists are expected to be announced leading up to the June 9 to 12 event.
Tickets start at $324.50 plus fees.
VIP tickets will be available for $1,598.50 plus fees per pair.
They go on sale Friday on bonnaroo.com.