- Mom gives birth to rare 'mono-mono' identical twins
- Report: Jay-Z attacked by Beyonce's sister
- Not everyone's happy about Michael Sam's big kiss
- Police: Woman bulldozed neighbor's home
- New Jersey Boy Scouts rescue Ann Curry from broken ankle
Los Angeles police said Tuesday that Canadian singer Justin Bieber has been accused of attempted robbery, and the alleged victim is being interviewed by detectives.
"He has been accused of attempted robbery," Officer Rosario Herrera of the Los Angeles Police Department told the LA Times.
The victim told police the alleged robbery attempt took place in Los Angeles — specifically, the San Fernando Valley — around 10:30 p.m. Monday, the Times reported.
Bieber has not been interviewed in connection with the case, police said.
The Times said Bieber was at a basketball game in Oklahoma City on Tuesday night, according to “multiple tweets.”