- Woman impaled in buttocks while texting and driving
- Bear's head freed from bucket; daring rescue caught on video
- Kraft recalls some cheese products
- Woman accused of stealing $144 worth of eye shadow
- Police: Man gropes, pulls pants off U.S. Marshal during jog
Canadian DJ 'Deadmau5' sports a very familiar-looking logo as part of his on-stage persona. Too familiar, according to the Walt Disney Company.
Disney is suing the DJ because his image looks too much like Mickey Mouse and his famous ears.
The legal battle begin when Deadmau5, real name Joel Zimmerman, applied for a trademark last year to use his branding image on a variety of products.
Disney challenged the trademark in the US, claiming that approving it could harm their business.
Deadmau5 does own the trademark in many other countries, including the U.K., Japan and Germany.