- Armed & dangerous: 89-year-old World War II veteran shoots armed robber
- Wasps build giant nest in spare bedroom
- Young boy’s reaction to mom’s pregnancy: 'This is exasperating'
- Call of prowler leads to arrests for incest
- Father’s ‘iBaby’ announcement a global sensation
With school back in full swing, Kraft has recalled a popular cheese in the kids lunchboxes.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, the company is voluntarily recalling almost 7,700 cases of Kraft American Singles.
Here are a list of the items being recalled
- 12oz. Kraft American Singles, 16 slice package. Best when used by February 20, 2015 and February 21, 2015. Package code 0 21000 60464 7
- 16oz. Kraft American Singles, 24 slice package. Best when used by February 20, 2015. Package code 0 21000 61526 1
- 64oz. Kraft American Singles. Best when used by February 20, 2015. Package code 0 21000 63360 9
The FDA reported no other Kraft Singles are impacted by the recall.
A supplier for the company reportedly did not store an ingredient at Kraft's temperature standards. It could lead to the food going bad quicker than expected.